My Counselling Clinic is expanding and seeks new Psychologists to join our team of passionate Counsellors, Psychologists and Psychotherapists.
If you are a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist and are interested in the convenience of working in a practice without any of the admin headaches while enjoying the freedom to work with your existing clients read on.
As a practice we take a different approach. Based on experience and research we looked at what contributes to a poor work life balance and invested in our platforms to automate as much of the booking, billing, payment and admin tasks as possible. It’s paid off as our clinicians need only focus on their sessions and notes / report writing as most admin is taken care of by the clinic. Clinicians can leave billing out of their client relationships meaning no chasing payments or billing discussions at all. The automation and low costs allow us to keep all fees to 20% while providing admin support and focusing on value to our clients and clinicians.
What we Offer
If you value a healthy work life balance joining the team at My Counselling Clinic will have the following benefits:
- Established Online presence and branding under “My Counselling Clinic”
- A professional profile under the My Counselling Clinic and Halaxy websites
- A professional @mycounsellingclinic.com.au email address for client communications
- New referrals from existing GP, EAP and NDIS support coordinator relationships and via online and physical marketing.
- Access to an online booking system, secure telehealth and video call software.
- Low admin as invoicing, billing and Medicare rebate processing is taken care of by the clinic.
- The freedom to work autonomously under our clinic and determine your own client load balance and schedule.
- Low fees per session and no commitment.
If this sounds like a fit for your needs reach out to us, we can’t wait to meet you.